Re: recording results

At 11:58 PM 10/20/2000 -0400, Doug Beilstein wrote:
THIS IS PERTAINING TO:
{"bpatch.vcf"} attachments to all Beilstein emails

DOUG ..why are you cluttering up our hard-drives, with "VCF-attachment" on
every email you send?

In case you did not know this Doug (all others included?):
1) -- an email, is stored in hard-drive; in the Terminal Program
(folder/directory) one uses to send/receive emails.
2) -- an attachment, is stored in a secondary directory/folder; as for
example, your "bpatch.vcf" files are done automatically.
3) -- this means, one has to manually go to the directory/folder where the
"vcf files" (your attachments) are stored, to delete same.

Personally, I think you should stop attaching your VCF's; thank you kindly
in advance; and remaining,

HOSTA'lly yours

WiN - William Nash Guelph Ontario Canada Zone 4

ps.. I've attached YOUR "bpatch4.vcf" so y'all know what I'm talking about <g>
begin:vcard
n:Beilstein;Doug
tel;fax:419-526-2642
tel;home:419-526-2966
tel;work:419-526-2642
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Blueberry Patch Farm
adr:;;1285 West Hanley Road;Mansfield;OH;44904;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:bpatch@richnet.net
x-mozilla-cpt:;-21392
fn:Doug Beilstein