Re: recording results

Hi everyone
	I looked up vcf files once before and here is the link.
	I don't know why anyone would have to delete them maually, they get
deleted here automatically along with the email. I did a search on my
hard drive and there was nothing there, no vcf files. When you delete an
attachment like a photo it is gone also and I don't know why this would
be any different.

WiN wrote

		Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
		Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/