Re: e-mail attachments

Hi Linda K.,
Some good questions.  Looks like Bob A. has come to your rescue... and
already answered most. It
does seem like you should be able to right click on the icon that represents
the attachment and let you
save the object to a directory of your choosing.  This may be different with
various applications.

RE:>>And there are people who say computers are easy!
I've spent 17 years in the computer industry.  IMHO, there are few tougher
challenges on the planet.
I'm plum tuckered out with the constant change, thus have chosen a refocus
to a different career. Rather
than being a solutions provider for everyone else's business, I will be
quite content to be simply a solutions
provider for my own and a few select clients.

The toughest part is that every five or so years, you need to do a purge on
most of what you know and
start all over, or risk becoming totally obsolete.  The concepts still
apply, but anyone who thinks computers
are easy probably does't work with them all that much.

Good luck.  Just before you're ready to smash it to pieces, go outside and
smell the Hostas....

Andrew Lietzow
The Maturing Plantsman