Re: e-mail attachments

Andrew Lietzow wrote:

> The toughest part is that every five or so years, you need to do a purge on
> most of what you know and
> start all over, or risk becoming totally obsolete.
Hi Andrew
	I have tons of computer books that are obsolete before I ever get a
chance to read or understand them. You can buy training tapes for
$600-1000 and within a year or 18 months they aren't much good either,
the technology is a version or two past that by then, visual basic 4, 5,
and 6 for instance.
http://www.klscorp.com/
--
Bye