Re: recording results

At 11:44 AM 10/21/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 10/21/00 10:34:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
>raffi@sympatico.ca writes:
>
><< DOUG ..why are you cluttering up our hard-drives, with "VCF-attachment" on
>  every email you send?
>   >>

>Bill, what is a VCF attachment and how does it clutter the hard drive?  Narda

"batch filename.vcf" is a file stored in/on directory/folder, which
collects my incoming attachments.  All the file is: is a signature, made by
the sender: name, address personal information, and so on.  MOZILLA program
in action, ah guess?

For some unknown reason, AOL users don't get any "filename.vcf" files
coming in as an attachment! ..er so I'm told? -- dunno why not tho' -- and
"why's everybody always pickin on me?" <<charlie brown tune>> :))

hope this helps

:-B))
By the way ..while I have y'all assembled here? ...here's an offer I hope
nobody will refuse:
--> TO ANYONE, who sends Betsy Mahtani of Cleveland Oklahoma, a full
envelope of hosta seeds to use in the, about to be formed, Oki Society Seed
Banks <<that's a maybe>> then I will send to the donator,  my *SSss01*
(half teaspoon), which is the seed strain I call LET'S STREAK ..special
selections of streaky leaf, striped scapes and variegated/striped pods <->
*GUARANTEED TO PROVIDE VARIEGATED OFFSPRING*!!!!

I'm a bit premature, announcing this before the Oki Society EXECS have
approved Seed Bank venture, but I have complete confidence in Betsy Mahtani
<<she's a swinger? ..will get it swung!>>

ANYBODY WANNA SWING?

tata

MY ADDRESS FOR THIS SEED DONATION WILL BE:

OKLAHOMA HOSTA SOCIETY SEED BANK
c/o Mrs. Betsy Mahtani
Route 1, Box 213BB,
Cleveland, OK, USA.
74020

and when Betsy notifies me of arrivals, and from whom, then I will mail out
the "enticement package" offered here, LOL! ..and remaining

hosta sincerely yours

WiN = "William Nash Guelph Ontario Canada Zone 4" <raffi@sympatico.ca>

HIGH SPEED ETHERNET MODEM ON THE PHONE LINE ..the only way to go?  e.g. I
can download 5 megabytes in a few seconds...

y'all have fun now, U'hear?

AN OLD SAYING:
  " God Almighty planted the first Garden? -- and when I tried it, with
just a few seeds -- T'was to most exciting-fun I've ever done! "
<<authorship unknown>>