e-mail attachments

Thanks Doug, Bob, and Andrew for your attempts to help me with my
attachments problem.  Bob, I went to the Eudora web site and found a
section for 4.3 --I will have to go back their and do some
'studying'.  Doug, you came close...I was able to drag this morning's
e-mail with attached photo of 'Snowcap' to a folder.
However when I opened it there (in the folder) the computer proceeded
to establish a new mailbox (Snowcap) and opened the message with
photo there!
I already knew I could transfer the message to a different mailbox or
just leave it in "In".  Then I went to hard drive, etc. and the
attachment was already there and I hadn't even opened it yet from my
"In" mailbox, So I think I'll just not worry about it and go to the
hard drive if I want a photo, and not save it in 3 places.  And, to
the rest of the list:  I'll quit cluttering up the list with my
computer questions!  I should probably join a "Eudora List" if there
is one!  Linda K.