Hosta Seed (WANTED?)

" SHE/he, who sows a hosta SEED -- is planting future HAPPINESS"

<<--- HOSTA Seed Bank formation in the state of Oklahoma --- >>

To whit: Mrs. Betsy Mahtani of Cleveland Oklahoma and myself, are working
together, in an attempt to establish a viable source for anyone wanting to
grow hostas from seeds.

Open pollinated seed is fine ..but we must know the variety name, which the
seed comes from.

We are particularly interested to find seed from the following hosta kind
(due to a short/limited supply?) :

1) ..seed from any streaky-leaf type?
1) ..any and all longipes species types?
2) ..any other late flowering types e.g rupifraga, plantaginea (fragrant)
..etc.  ..AND
3) ..any seed which you personally do not plan to grow and would like to
donate?

The seed can be sent directly to: Mrs. Betsy Mahtani, Route 1, Box 213BB,
CLEVELAND, OK, 74020, USA /or: William Nash, 157 Harvard Road, Guelph,
Ontario, Canada, N1G4L3

Email: Betsy Mahtani <bmathani@flash.net>
           Bill Nash <raffi@sympatico.ca>

Thank you very much for your attention and participation, if you will elect
to help Betsy Mahtani, in this wonderful work she has undertaken.

WiN = William Nash

ps... with regard to obtaining seeds from longipes types?   -- I would be
more than happy, to trade anyone who has seeds from LONGIPES  and can offer
Streak Potential in return, with variegated results GUARANTEED!