Roy Klehm, Song Sparrow/Beaver Creek

Hi everyone,
This may be old news now, but I remember some discussion not toooo long ago
about Beaver Creek and Song Sparrow.  I ran across a flyer for the Olbrich
Garden's Annual Fall Symposium (in Madison, WI) this coming weekend that
reminded me of the posts.  The featured speakers are:

Tony Avent, Plant Delights
Roy Klehm, Song Sparrow/Beaver Creek
John Elsley, Wayside Gardens
Hans Hansen, Shady Oaks Nursery