wholesale bulbs

HI everyone
	I have an updated pricelist for what they say are wholesale bulbs if
anyone is interested. I just have never compared prices with retail. I
can email it directly to you. They also have a website for the regular
wholesale price. I have bought many bulbs from these people in the past
and they are good quality.
		Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
		Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/