Re: Roy Klehm, Song Sparrow/Beaver Creek

In a message dated 10/30/00 10:34:56 PM Central Standard Time,
Cidjohnson@aol.com writes:

<<   I ran across a flyer for the Olbrich
 Garden's Annual Fall Symposium (in Madison, WI) this coming weekend that
 reminded me of the posts.  The featured speakers are:
 Tony Avent, Plant Delights
 Roy Klehm, Song Sparrow/Beaver Creek
 John Elsley, Wayside Gardens
 Hans Hansen, Shady Oaks Nursery

 Tell me more if you can.

Is it this weekend November 4th and 5th?

When, Where, and  How can you get tickets?

Thank you,
Jim Schwarz  (zone 4)

web site: http://<A HREF="www.Jimshostas.com">www.JimsHostas.com</A>
Jim's Hostas
11676 Robin Hood Dr.
Dubuque, IA  52001-9506

 One of the Volunteers at the <A HREF="dbq.com/arboretum/">Dubuque Arboretum
and Botanical Gardens</A>