Re: Roy Klehm, Song Sparrow/Beaver Creek

In a message dated 10/31/00 4:35:01 PM Central Standard Time, JSchw94560
writes:

Tell me more if you can.

Is it this weekend November 4th and 5th?
When, Where, and  How can you get tickets?

Hi Jim,
It is this weekend, Saturday, Nov 4.  It's called Gardening from the
Catalogue: The World at your Fingertips.  Cost is $75 and Check-in time is at
8:00 a.m. with the program from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.  The cost includes a
continental breakfast and a lunch.

The phone number to call is 608-246-4550.  The flyer doesn't say anything
about a limit to the nbr that can attend, so I don't know about that.

I hope you get to go and can tell us about it!

Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a