Re: what is the solution, again?

  • Subject: Re: what is the solution, again?
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 08:28:12 EDT

Alterra,
I think if I remember right, and Mary is the expert here, that the solution
is good to finish the ripening, say a week or two.  If you have to allow the
seeds to ripen for a significant time then lift the plant and move it to a
sunny window inside.

So you have to decide if what you have is really worth the trouble of
bringing inside to ripen.

Hope this helps,
Narda