RE: From my Gardening E-Mail List

  • Subject: RE: From my Gardening E-Mail List
  • From: "Helen" <msbucky@home.com>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 01:38:24 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com
[mailto:owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com]On Behalf Of Arnhild Bleie
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 2:19 AM
To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
Thank you Arnhild - you just voiced my own thoughts on the subject.

8-)

Helen

At 11:35 AM 3.10.01 -0700, you wrote:

>> >  Let the Special Forces, Seals or whatever covertly capture him,
>> >   fly him to an undisclosed hospital and have surgeons quickly
>> >   perform a complete sex change operation.  Then we return her to
>> >   Afghanistan to live as a woman under the Taliban.

>That is the most perfect solution I have heard yet.

	-> well well .. ... I understand this is a joke  .. or it might be a
creative idea regarding bin L,  it might change HIM, but NOT the women's
situation there, because the Taliban would STILL be the same!

So I doubt it to be so PERFECT :)  .. because most people, and in special
the women in A. live like prisoners in their own country.
In stead of being bombed they need our help, humanity help to survive and
maybe political in a way to become strong to fight against the taliban men
with power in their country, and let A. become a kind of democrazy.

regards
AB - Norway .. happy my son is out of that area now over to China ..
looking for seeds to me :)

---