Re: Observation........

  • Subject: Re: Observation........
  • From: EntICE11@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 10:47:40 EDT

Joyce,
I have noticed the root systems I have also this year.
The plants I get from Naylor Creek and Global Gardens were huge root systems and the ones I moved in the gardens..not all were that big.
Is it the weekely watering..or the Miracle Grow....or a combination of both.
Or is it the potting soil vs dirt they are growing in?
Ok guys, what gives?

Paula
Blaine, Mn