Re: [hostapix] hostapix

  • Subject: Re: [hostapix] hostapix
  • From: bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 12:24:22 -0500

Bill Meyer wrote:
         Maybe we could set up a chat room connected to this list
> which members could switch to for more involved discussions.
Hi Bill
	I set up a list this morning for more general photos and discussion. I
decided to do this instead of Patty's list because her list has most of
the same members that the pixlist does and we would just be moving the
problem, not eliminating it.
	I took almost 10,000 photos this summer of roses, daylilies,
landscapes, etc as well as hostas and I was just saving them to to pick
the best for winter. I went all over the place to gardens, arboreteums,
parks as well as other places. I know Gary has alot of photos to share
as well as Brian and others that aren't necessarily connected to hostas.
This way if people join the new list we can be sure they want to be
there.
Group name  the_refuge
Group home page  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/the_refuge
Group email  the_refuge@yahoogroups.com