congratulations per pound

I like to thank all those sending their good wishes for my grandchild
For those that dont know how much a gram is:Janneke weights
nearly 3500gram that is 7 pounds . This is dutch or metric pounds i
pound= 500gram; an english pound is I think 455 gram and a
american pound is 375 gram ? that is why pounds are no longer in
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands