RE: Observation........

  • Subject: RE: Observation........
  • From: "Gerry/Bob O'Neill" <eoneill@attglobal.net>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 09:24:21 -0400

Mary,

This is a really dumb question that demonstrates how observant I *really* am! Are any of the plants in your display gardens in pots sunk in the ground? What I recall is that there aren't any large trees nearby, so you may not need to worry about tree roots..

Course, at some point you are going to tell us about that new potting mix, right? ;-)

Gerry