hostas still looking good

  • Subject: hostas still looking good
  • From: SECK138@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 15:34:21 EDT

Now what I want to know is the reason that hostas look better all season.  Is it the hosta or the growing conditions and maturity of plant.  I think Salute, kyptonite,  and Blue Arrow look good because of the plant.  But Sargeant Pepper, Dick Ward, and Queen Josephine, Ryans big one, it could be the growing conditions.  The growing conditions have to make a difference regardless.  Just wondering Chris from Braintree