good and cheap

  • Subject: good and cheap
  • From: "bykands" <bykands@mediaone.net>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 23:19:41 -0500

Hi All,

This spring when we were transplanting the seedlings into the seedling bed we ran out of white plastic markers.  I went to a few nurseries to get more and everyone was out of the ones we wanted.  We only needed about 200 more and Ken said he wasn't going to start that many seeds again so we didn't want to buy a role of 1000 at JR's.  This summer he saw or read about someone using plastic knives so when we went to Sam's Club he picked up a box of 500 for $6.99 and they work great....maybe even better.

Sue

ps  I didn't ask him why he wanted so many but I think we might be using the grow lights again this winter.

What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity.
- Joseph Addison (1672-1719)

Ken and Sue Dutton
Little Canada, Minnesota
651-483-4655  zone 4 ab