Re: Irrigation choices

  • Subject: Re: Irrigation choices
  • From: "Hank Zumach" <zumach@execpc.com>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 10:10:08 -0500

Hi Karen--My soil has a lot of sand content and  the drainage is excellent.
However, that means that the water from soakers or drippers goes straight
down and does not spread out.  So, I have gone to overhead sprinklers.  This
only matters to you if your soil conditions are similar to mine.

Hank Zumach
Stoddard, WI