hellooooooooooo louisville!!

  • Subject: hellooooooooooo louisville!!
  • From: Shishi@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 21:32:21 EDT

what a great reception in louisville by the hostas of kenfunkiana bunch.
warm warm ( and i meant that) regards to you all, for your hopitality, your caring, and your generosity.
you could made it a tad warmer for our day of nursery hoppin tho.  suuthun boy that i am, i took tee shirts.  needed parkas.
looking forward to my next invite up there for any reason at all.

special thanks to ML, and betty for a splendid day of nursery hopping, and their great help during navigation, setup, teardown, and sales.
a wonderful trip, a wonderful group.
now, on to falls church, and HIF.