Re: list of small trees - fall chores?

  • Subject: Re: list of small trees - fall chores?
  • From: "Township" <township@acbm.qc.ca>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 17:55:12 -0400

Cindy
Can you please explain how you do this?  Do you sink the pots or what?  Sometimes I'm daft and don't quite get the drift of whats what!
<<<:)  Today I'm out emptying pots into the compost pile, where I'll overwinter some of my hostas and other less than hardy plants.  In the past I've buried these plants, but that's a lot of work and I don't have a lot of space I can dig up for it.  Last winter I tried overwintering a few hostas from pots, Japanese maples, and plants in bonsai pots in the compost pile and they all survived great without any rodent damage. It was a normal cold winter, too.>>>

One more thing, was there a list of recommended trees sent out?  If so, I did not get it...or was this personal e-mails?  Just wondering, since I sometimes think I don't get all e-mails sent to this list.

Smile
Barbara

mail to:  "township@acbm.qc.ca"