Re: list of small trees - fall chores?

  • Subject: Re: list of small trees - fall chores?
  • From: "Kate Ardissono" <ardissono@home.com>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 19:11:29 -0500

I would like that list and include any nice scrub that isn't too root invasive.  I know how hard it is to get the zones so including that is a great idea.  As to gardening.. I'm losing my mind.  ... I need two days off to get the ones I still didn't get planted in the ground.  My son Carl is in full swing at schools so there isn't much time for anything else.  Some how got suckered into being a den leader.

Kate