Re: hand cream

  • Subject: Re: hand cream
  • From: Alttara Scheer <alttara@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 07:23:40 -0400

I agree with Helen. The ES Vaseline lotion absorbs quickly and doesn't feel greasy, and putting something on before going out, helps a lot.

Helen wrote:

Quick answer, Joe... Not what you're looking for but the best I've found is
simply that Extra Strength Vaseline Intensive Care lotion.  It's a combo of
pertroleum jelly, glycerin etc., at least it works and doesn't feel greasy
like alot of them do.

The best thing you can do for your hands is apply a silicone hand cream
BEFORE you start your day out in the nursery, to protect against some of the
drying and damage.  I'm sure there are plenty around but one I know you can
get fairly easily is made by Avon - called Silicone Glove.