Re: Leaf Vac./Mulcher

  • Subject: Re: Leaf Vac./Mulcher
  • From: EntICE11@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 20:02:23 EST

Hmm my leaf blower from Home Depot just died.
Only a few years old..ok maybe 4. And I have too many oaks and poplars to count on this Half acre.
Hubby says it can be repaired in his spare, spare, spare... time.
I just came from Menards with a Ryobi. Only 150 mph so the Great Dane is safe. my poodles are another story. Says it does 10 to 1 on mulching, 350CFM and 33.1cc engine. 79.95.
Of course this is after I purchased at Mills Fleet Farm, a mulcher that you can dial the size of the mulch, and even does pine needles, into a 55 gal drum or bag. That one was 99.00. The mulcher was for my oak leaves, and needles I could get from my friends. I thought that would make a great mulch.
So there are lots of alternatives to purchase. Now I just have to get the daylight to get it done.

Paula
Blaine, Mn