Re: Seed setting / Asian Pearl?

  • Subject: Re: Seed setting / Asian Pearl?
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 06:24:02 EST

In a message dated 10/29/01 11:22:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Michael.Pinterics@med.ge.com writes:

<< I'm wondering
 what are others experiences with H. Asian Pearl?  Mine had two bloom
 periods.  The early, or first, I was not able to set a single seed.  >>

Mike, I don't know a single person who has Asian Pearl.  Isn't that Hideko's
introduction for the convention in MN?  Remember seeing the plant, and it was
lovely, can you tell us more about the parentage?  Where did you get yours?
N.