Re: Seed setting / Asian Pearl?

  • Subject: Re: Seed setting / Asian Pearl?
  • From: "Pat Mora" <patmora@planetkc.com>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 06:37:47 -0600

Mike and Narda:
    I list H.'Asian Pearl' as hybridized by Janssen B and the discription as
follows "Unusual coloring...leaves emerge almost white with green veins
which intensify as the season progresses. Second flush will be green and
topped with lavender flowers"
    I have not seen the Hosta or pic and would like to know more about it
also.
Pat Mora

> Mike, I don't know a single person who has Asian Pearl.  Isn't that
Hideko's