RE: Seed setting / Asian Pearl?

  • Subject: RE: Seed setting / Asian Pearl?
  • From: "Pinterics, Michael W (MED)" <Michael.Pinterics@med.ge.com>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 20:37:45 -0600

Narda-

I don't do pic's well.  I've only got a crappy 35mm
Kodak Snappy something or other.  I've not yet pick'd
up a digi camera and though I'd like one I just can't
justify it right now.  (though I have no issue
justifying $200 for a nice dwarf spruce at the
local nursery or $100 for the right ~rare at the
moment~ hosta....)

Upon receipt of the plant I was very impressed with
it.  As summer progressed and the leaves greened up
not so much impressed.  I know that division can
stress a plant and I too am waiting to see it next
season.... (which seems oooooh so far away right now)

sigh

Mike
Milwaukee