Re: Seed setting / Asian Pearl?

  • Subject: Re: Seed setting / Asian Pearl?
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 23:18:17 EST

In a message dated 10/30/01 9:39:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Michael.Pinterics@med.ge.com writes:

<<  I've not yet pick'd
 up a digi camera and though I'd like one I just can't
 justify it right now.  (though I have no issue
 justifying $200 for a nice dwarf spruce at the
 local nursery or $100 for the right ~rare at the
 moment~ hosta....)

Mike, We have more cameras than I can count.  I did not buy a one of them.
We all like to take pictures a lot.

You don't have to spend a lot of money to get decent pictures and it does not
have to be digital.

Some of the best pics that I ever took were with the little Kodak that had
the flash cube on top.  I still have that camera.  Wonder if they still make
the cube for it.  Will have to check that one out.  N.