Re: .exe attachments

  • Subject: Re: .exe attachments
  • From: "Betsy" bmathani@flash.net
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 12:12:57 -0500

Thanks for your reply, Bill.  However, I was having so many problems, we
took the computer in, and not only was it quite virused, but also the fan
had gone out. causing some damage from overheating.  The decision was made
to get a new computer (mine was pretty old and not really adequate) and we
installed Norton's with all its bells and whistles--which I THOUGHT I
already had--and didn't.  And of course, I lost EVERYTHING.  Will try to
keep your infomation here in case I need it again.

It's all so discouraging that people who are intelligent enough to create
the ever more sophisticated viruses feel the need to use their intellect for
destructive purposes.

Thanks again,  Betsy