Mailing List

  • Subject: Mailing List
  • From: "Bill Meyer" njhosta@hotmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 18:46:01 -0400

Hi Everyone,
      That message didn't come from me. I wasn't home and my computer was
turned off when it was sent. My guess is it's some sort of malfunctioning
virus like Klez that sent it, and put my address in the "From:" line. Don't
worry though, it was too small to be a virus and there were no attached files
that I saw here.
                                             ........Bill Meyer