European shipments

I have a gentleman in Slovakia that is desparate for hostas and can't seem to find them anywhere. He wants me to ship to him, but I don't do international shipments. He's talking about a fairly large shipment, about $500 worth of plants at my prices, but my guess is that shipping alone from here would be over $250 - that's just for 20 pounds. I told him I would try to find him someone in England that might be able to help him out without costing him so much. Anyone over there that I could recommend?
Chick