Re: Seeds and Maturation

  • Subject: Re: Seeds and Maturation
  • From: Jaspersail@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 11:53:58 -0400

Sorry, Ran.  I went back to the original posting (on the Hallson's Garden list) and you are indeed innocent of all charges!  The message indicated that Bob Kuk had described his successes (making crosses on cut scapes in sugar water) at Hosta College.  Sorry to have contributed to your "WHOAH!" moment!

As for my current experiments with this, all I can say is: pods have formed and are 'growing'.

John Christensen
Ann Arbor, MI, Zone 5

I have herd about this being done, but any credit( or complaints) don't belong to me.  I have never actually tried the procedure so have no first hand experience.