Goat Manure ?

  • Subject: Goat Manure ?
  • From: gw1944@vermontel.net (Glen Williams)
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 12:59:10 -0400

I got  four cubic yards of goat manure in June ($50,00 :-). It was supposed
to be a year old,,but was not. In fact it was exrtemely green and fresh:
some still steaming from the  recent alimentary process.. :-) I left it
uncovered for the summer. I have recently been playing in it and have
discovered that it is starting to break down nicely. Should I cover it for
the winter months with a tarp? Or just let it be? Which will help to keep
the goodness of this black gold?

Hebdomad  n: a week; seven days
Glen Williams
20 Dewey St.