RE: New member introduction

Hi Kelly, welcome to the hosta-open list. I hope that you find the
information here as helpful as I have. I am in Iowa City Iowa. Good luck Rod

-----Original Message-----
From: Kelly D. Norris [mailto:kellydn@frontiernet.net]
Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2003 1:27 PM
To: hosta-open@hort.net
Subject: New member introduction

Greetings all,

I recently joined this list in hopes of learning more about hostas and
hopefully acquiring more.  I have visited several large hosta gardens
over the summer and have a growing list of things that I am interested
in.  I have plans of putting in a new shade glen next year with a
mixture of hostas and woodland plants (also like Trilliums).

I am trying to get a list of nurseries together that are good sources of
hostas.  Does anyone have any suggestions on which ones to go with and
to avoid?

Thanks in advance,

Kelly D. Norris

Master Gardener/Freelance Writer

Bedford, Iowa USA

Zone 4b/5a

List owner rare-plants

Newsletter Editor, Iowa Bluebird Conservationists

The love of knowledge is a sort of madness.
C. S. Lewis, Out of the Silent Planet