Re: Free Seed

  • Subject: Re: Free Seed
  • From: "Bill Nash" raffi@sympatico.ca
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 12:17:47 -0400

Hi Glen, that is a noteworthy and  honorable gesture of your offering free
seed to newbie hosta wannabe enthusiasts.  I complement you.*BRAVO*

I also, am willing to provide help to anyone whom has never done any hosta
hybridizing and/or seed growing (newbies yes?); that is to say, to anyone
whom cares to send me a private email, addressed to: "hostaseed"
raffi@sympatico.ca  (with a note pertaining to what they would like to see
in their hosta seedlings they wish to grow?  This seed (if I can provide
it?) and helpful-advise possibly:  is free of any kind of charges (postage
costs included).

SUBNOTE: I've been having email-sending-problems, in that, whenever I send
an email, it arrives in four/copies-times.  My ISP and me, just reconfigured
the email sending nonsense aspect, so this is a test to see if this works
the way it should [via single copy]? *laugh"

My apology if this arrives fourfold?

MEANWHILE -- Here's a question: Maybe we can gather together, our hostaseed
collectors living all over our small planet; and then, addict the whole
world into hosta-seedling-growing -- OR -- is everyone addicted already?

"Bill Nash, Guelph, Ontario, Canada Zone 4" aka "hostaseed" at www.ebay.com
email: "HOSTASEED" raffi@sympatico.ca