Re: Catalogue Source for seed storage "baggies"

  • Subject: Re: Catalogue Source for seed storage "baggies"
  • From: gw1944@vermontel.net (Glen Williams)
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 10:04:07 -0400

>How much different is using these 2" x 2" plastic bags vs. using the
>business card size manilla envelopes?   I use envelopes but, as a
>precaution to keep the moisture content from dropping too far, I put the
>individual packs in a large, semi-air tight, plastic container.
  This is a real question, not a rhetorical one--I really don't know.    :-)
>Andrew L. in Des Moines

Andy et All:

Someone recommended the plastic zip bags years ago; the habit took. The one
point that seems to validate it , is the way that Thompson and Morgan sell
their seeds...not all their seeds though. Many of the seeds I buy from them
come in tiny waterpfoof packets, inside of a larger envelope. Of course
this could be because of the size of some of these seeds  at 10  @$4.98, so
I am not sure how valid a measure this is. I know this will help to answer
your question. :-)

Hebdomad  n: a week; seven days
Glen Williams
20 Dewey St.