Holly's Honey Family

  • Subject: Holly's Honey Family
  • From: LemkeIowa@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 15:55:41 EDT

Hooray for my side:  My printer, scanner, copier is back in operation.  From
the past we remember from Grandma==You won't miss the water till the well runs

On October4th in letters to and from Bill and Rich we discussed the members
of the 'Ventricosa' and 'Holly's Honey' Families.  As my first scanning job I
am sending to the Hosta Library--Hosta Families section, my records on Holly's
Honey. There might be more members yet that I have no record of. If you know
of one or two or what just drop me a note so that my records can be corrected.

Hosta la Vista,

Lemke's Database
Marvin 'Mike' Lemke
3615 Davisson Road