The Venticosa' Family

  • Subject: The Venticosa' Family
  • From: LemkeIowa@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 12:32:49 EDT

Back of October 4th we talked about the 'Ventricosa' hosta family.  At that
time are records showed some 40 members. Today we will enter into the Hosta
Library are current pdf file showing some 48 members. No doubt in time we will
find more.  Back in the early 1990s we had no idea how important the parentage
of each plant was.  We are constantly changing our data collecting system so
that the computer can readily sort out the information that we need.  As they
say, It takes some 'do'en.'

For easy access to the Library use this---click

Everyready Battery keeps on ticken;  Here we must keep on clicken

Viva la Hosta,

Lemke's Database
Marvin 'Mike' Lemke
3615 Davisson Road