Re: Looking for...

  • Subject: Re: Looking for...
  • From: LemkeIowa@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 11:19:55 EDT

In a message dated 10/29/04 5:36:13 PM, patmora@comcast.net writes:

<< HI Glen:

    I found H. 'Fragrant King' that is fragrant with a white edge. Van den

Top, NR: Sport of H. 'Fried Green Tomatoes': Dark green leaves framed by a

creamy-white border. The leaves are covered with "bloom" and have great

substance. Vigorous growth rate.

Pat

Pat,

I understood he was looking for a blue hosta with a white edge that was
fragrant.

Mike