H. 'Fragrant King'

  • Subject: H. 'Fragrant King'
  • From: "Pat Mora" <patmora@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 21:28:13 -0500

In the Van den top web site: http://www.vandentop.nl/Nieuws_2003.html a
photo of H. 'Fragrant King' can be viewed. It does have some blue hint on
the leaves, some interpretation of blue can be misleading at times. When
I recieved the information it was listed as a blue/green with a white edge
although the discription also said said green center. I use BG to cover both colors.
Although it is not mentioned in the discription it is a fragrant hosta hense the name H.
"Fragrant King'. Seems to make sense to me but nothing is written in concrete!!!

----- Original Message ----- From: <LemkeIowa@aol.com>