Re: H. 'Fragrant King'

  • Subject: Re: H. 'Fragrant King'
  • From: "Jack & Gary" <naylorck@olypen.com>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 19:41:30 -0700

Hi Pat,
Not to but in here but Fragrant King is really green...it comes from Fried
GreenTomatoes so it has that bloom on the leaves like a blue plant and that
sort of gives it the "blue" tinge in the photo.  It basically looks like a
FGT with a nice wide creamy-white margin.  In our NW climate the bloom
remains all season but in warmer climes it would probably melt off by
midsummer.  Hope that makes some sense of it.
Gary & Jack
Naylor Creek Nursery

Subject: H. 'Fragrant King'