Re: Wollemi Pine

  • Subject: Re: Wollemi Pine
  • From: hororl@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:48:33 -0400

Hi, All:

Being a plantaholic I would love to add this amazing conifer to my collection.  However, I think I read in the "Conifer Quarterly" that this pine is hardy in zone 7 and above.  Dale, maybe you can grow it in the house and summer it outdoors like many palms and the Australian Fern tree?

Hostally,

Rich Horowitz