getting ready for winter

  • Subject: getting ready for winter
  • From: butch ragland wilddog_202@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 21:24:14 -0700 (PDT)

If you believe my argument that what a hosta needs to
grow is what is in the dieing leaves. Let them fall
and mulch. The way nature grows is; next years plants
grow from the decomposing debri from the previous year
and the nutrient cycling of that debri.
It ain't that hard and I've done it for years exactly
as I describe. I have plants you can't jump over
without a single pound of fertilizer or any form of
other amendment except the cheapest from of recycled mulch.

Butch
Conflict is as addictive as
cocaine, alcohol, cigarettes,etc
I'm sorry to report that