Re: getting ready for winter

  • Subject: Re: getting ready for winter
  • From: butch ragland wilddog_202@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 22:31:18 -0700 (PDT)

It was my understanding the walnuts put off a chemical
that was problematic for many plants including hosta.
I'm going to do what I suggest others do and research
the question.
Of course whatever I find to say they do suffer will
not disprove your experience.

--- Viktoria Serafin <viktoria@glenbrookplants.com>

Butch
Conflict is as addictive as