RE: getting ready for winter

  • Subject: RE: getting ready for winter
  • From: "W. George Schmid" hostahill@Bellsouth.net
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 13:24:18 -0400

Hi Bill, All,
I talked to my extension agent (UGA) and several Hort Science guys there.
All recommend fall cleanup, particularly here in the South, where we have no
real hard freezes (well sometimes) to knock down disease agents. We
appreciate your contribution, which should apple north as well as south.

W. George Schmid
Hosta Hill
USDA Zone 7a - 1188 feet (561m) AMSL
84-12'-30" W 33-51' N