Re: H. 'Twilight' and others

Preston Littleton wrote:

> Blue Ice is on my want list too. I have Dark Star! Anyone wanna trade!!
> Where is Blue Ice available?
I've seen Blue Ice listed in Wade and Gatton, can't remember the price.
Wish I had something worthwhile to trade with you for Dark Star Preston,
but none of mine are big enough to divide yet.  Will you be at Hosta in
Focus? Anyone else? Got my plane tickets and hotel rez and I can't wait
to go.
Joanne
jopyz@earthlink.net