Re: Blue Star/dark Star hostas

Tell me all about them.  I haven't heard of them but they sound intriguing.
Chris from Braintree, MA Zone 5.  Anyone know where to get Tsuma Tajimi as
pictured in Laura Katz minnesota pictures on Houpt Hosta Habit web site
http:www.pal-metto.com/hosta/index.html.  It looks absolutely amazing. Shiny
colored streaks medium heart shaped leaves.  I would pay a premium for a hosta
that looked like that.  Would love info.  Thanks