Re: What did best?

At 08:03 AM 10/2/98 EDT, you wrote:
>Please explain the controversy surrounding golden prayers.

I may be wrong, but I think the two plants that are supposed to be
identical are Golden Medallion and Golden Prayers.  There was a discussion
on the AHS robin about a year ago, and I think it was decided that if you
had originator's stock of both that you had bought years ago, you could see
a definite difference; otherwise, most people felt that the plant now in
the trade being sold as either one was actually Golden Medallion.  Maybe
Ran or Clyde will remember this discussion better than I.

Sheila Smith
mikecook@pipeline.com
Niles, MI  USA, Z 5/6