Re: Joining AHS this year

The door has been opened,so here I go.
My wife wanted to join the Hemerocallis Society. I wrote a check out to
the American Hemerocallis Society and sent a note along asking for
membership in the American Hemerocallis Society. In my confusion I sent
it to the new membership secretary of the Hosta Society instead of the
Hemerocallis Society. The check got cashed and she received the latest
Hosta Journal, the yearbook and the directory and I got my ass chewed.
So to answer your question, make out a check to anyone or thing you want
and send it in and they will sign you right up.
I still dont know how they were able to cash that check.Another amazing
force of the American Hosta Society!!!!

Gary
Amber Wave Gardens
Benton Harbor Mi. z6